Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Alhamdulillah..

That's the only expression that i can give..After 8-scary-hours trip from Langgar to Hentian Putra, Kuala Lumpur..Why scary you might ask? well..it was the first trip that i had, where my eyes were wide open and I couldn't go to sleep..And I had to see..how the 'driver' drove the bus..Yup!! It's damn scary..just imagine a double-storey bus, potong 3 kereta straight dalam gelap..dengan kadar halaju yang mencemaskan..Yup!! Now I know why we hold the trophy for Most Famous Country with Road Accidents in the world..

Well, that's that! What important now is that..IM BACK HOME!!! Yahoo!!!! It's been 2 months since the last time i went back home...Well..Sorryla Cik Yaya (I'm mentioning your NAME NOW!!)..it seems that i got luckier than you!! haha..

Anyway, home is just just like the way i left it 2 months ago..JUst sekarang ni Mak beli banyak sangat barang sampai rumah jadi sesak..Wawawa.. Speaking of which, i couldnt bring back home anything this time since i'm almost broke..hehe..

Being broke is another issue...I don't know why, but it seems like we in East Coast, feel like being neglected by JPA..(well..not entire..otherwise, we wouldnt have gotten our money at all!!) When it's the time for the scholarships to be distributed...we will always be the last person getting it..X aci..

With or without money..I'm happy the way I am (ya rite..last week baru je ko merengek kat mak nak duit..wawawa)..I'm back home and it's FAMILY TIME!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAY FOLKS!! & Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maghi menyumpah kat sini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...