Friday, November 27, 2009

Here I am again.

It's now 2.42pm , I am sitting alone in this room, wondering, what am I going to write today? Will it be the non-stopping rain that currently keeps me hidden underneath m blanket, or will it be something about my experience troughout this week? hmmm... It's been a long time since I wrote my last entry, and I hate to admit that my writing skill is a little bit 'off' these days. Why did I take such a long time to fill in my blog? (some of you might ask) My answer is simple. I AM LAZY!!!


Right at this moment, i am still searching for the right words to use in this entry. And oh Gosh!! It's not as simple as I thought. I am not an English speaker, and I seldom use English in my daily lives. So, everytime I want to write something here, it would take such a long time just to describe what I want to say. Maybe that is one of the reasons why I seldom update my blog.

A few days ago, I visited some of my friends' blogs, and I noticed something that caught my attention. I forgot how much I love to write during my school time and how much writing had affected me. I remembered the first time I wrote in this blog, I promised that I would update as much as possible. Look what happened now?

sigh...what a shame..

1 comment:

Maghi menyumpah kat sini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...