Thursday, November 6, 2008

2nd Year..The Year of Gloom???

I don't know how many of you really agree with the title. But for me, yup..it's a yes-yes to say. Seriously, ever since i got into this 2nd year thingy....I got this feeling that it won't be a great year for me. Not being ungrateful (tolongla..nak lepas 1st year pun separuh nyawa).. but frankly speaking..it isn;t as great as i thought it would be...


yeah..yeah..i got loads of complaints when i entered this 2nd phase..lots of homework la..got to see patients la..must read that..must read this.. i just read some of my frens' blog...all are sighing on the same thing..Why 2nd year students are burdened with so many things??????? You know..it's very unfair to just pour all the work to 2n year student..
You..handle this activity..handle that activity.. seriously..it's really unfair
.. And the fact that most of the so called Lelaki Melayu Terakhir are dumped outside make this scenario becomes even worse.


Anyway, who am I to judge my own so called Superior Seniors who just know how to demand things..and expect it to be if not as good as them..better than them?
The campus election day is just around the corner and i'm still guessing who's among my friends will be going for the election..but one thing for sure..that person will need to catch up with so many things..if not now..in the future..

May Allah bless us all.... p/s: I wonder whether we can still be as happy as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maghi menyumpah kat sini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...