Friday, November 28, 2008

My New Love..

Sigh...

It's been very tiring for the past hours..i've been trying to update my blog..trying to put some new features, so that it'll be better than before. many have complained that my page looked boring before..I hope this new transformation satisfies all of you...


Why do I spend so many times to this blog, some of you might ask. Well..that must be due to the fact that i've fallen in love in writing. I like to write ever since I was in the school a few years back. The interests came when my teacher praised me for my good essay..(well..i always get high mark for essays during my school time..haha)...and i realized that when i grew up..I find it difficult to write anymore.coz we are not required to do so..i find it a waste and it was difficult for me to find a place to write..


So I thought the idea of having a new blog was a good one..so i tried..and yup..i've fall in love with it already...


Hope you guys have fun reading it...as much as i did producing it..


I know you will!!

Hope You love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maghi menyumpah kat sini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...