Saturday, December 6, 2008

Living a lonely life...

Sabar wan..sabar..jap je..nanti abih exam balikla...

This is exactly what am i telling myself to do...be patient..read your pile of books...memorize all those single facts..surely the exam would be an easy thing for you..

Yeah, rite..Easier said than done..

The fact is...i am HOMESICK!!! I want to go back home..i don't care about the exam..coz i just wanna go home...the problem now is..my mom won't let me do that..She wants me to stay back so that i can study for my coming exam..How thoughtful...

Well, she's wrong..i felt terrible being left alone here in DM2, where most of its students have already gone back home for Raya..It's my 3rd times i had to stay in my hostel for the same apparent reason..arghhhh..I hate my life...

To me, family comes first in anything...if i had problems..i'll consult my mother for her opinions..though most of the times, she doesnt help much, but the fact that i can always share my problems with her helps to lighten up the burden left on my shoulder...

I'm not blaming my mom for asking me to stay back (for the 3rd time...), i know she wants the best for me..i know..after the exam..i have a week of holiday to spend with her (not to mention my games as well..haha)..but i think it is best for me to go back first, then sit for the exam, after i have regained my will and strengh for the exam..but then....no one listens..

As i have said before..even though you think what you do is rite, there's always something wrong that you yourself might not see..but others may...

Hopefully my sacrifice worth of something...(crossed fingers)

p/s: to those who go back home this festive season..nak pesan rendang bley x? i miss rendang so much..kat kelantan xde rendang..waaaaaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maghi menyumpah kat sini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...